Welcome to the Fast Track to Health Trial.
Welcome to the Fast Track to Health Trial (known as Fast Track). This is a research study for young people who are well above a healthy weight.
We are looking for young people to take part in this study in both Sydney and Melbourne.
What is the fast track trial about?
- We will compare the effect of two different dietary patterns on health and wellbeing in young people.
- People who take part in Fast Track will follow one of the two dietary patterns below:
- Modified Alternate Day Fasting
- Reduced Calorie
- We will measure weight loss and risk factors for heart disease and diabetes.
- We will see how acceptable these dietary patterns are to young people.
- The study runs for 12 months and participation is FREE of charge.
Who can participate in the study?
Young people aged 13-17 years who are a well above a healthy weight can take part in Fast Track.
For more information about the trial, contact us on XXX or contact us below.
Who is running the study?
- In Sydney, Fast Track will be run at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
- In Melbourne, Fast Track will be run at the Be Active Sleep Eat (BASE) facility at Monash University and Monash Children’s Hospital
- To see who is part of the Fast Track Team click here